Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blackwatch Community - ESO Forum Index -> Introduction Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mistindantacles

re: I am Mistindantacles

So before you butcher it, most people just call me 'Misti' for short.

Not much to tell, really - I am married, have a step-son (who is now driving, so beware). Live in south central Pennsylvania (east coast of the U.S., about 100 miles north of DC). I have a lot going on personally, so my game time isn't what it used to be. But when I do get on I like it to be productive.

Currently I am focused on my main, Hrolfyn - a Healing focused Templar - but if history is any indication, I suffer from the affliction known as alt-itis, and sooner or later will have a whole stable full of niche builds.

Hope to see you in game.

Ragnar_Rock
Guildmaster
Active Poster

Welcome and nice to meet you in the forum so far :)

Well don't be worried about the alt-itis, I suffer from the same disease and usually run around with a couple of characters and my mains can change at any given moment hehehe

I like the idea of a healing templar, I think they will be a very solid healing class. I am currently working on a dual wielding mage running dps build but will be running a healing build too from lvl15 after we get to swop weapons

Looking forward to meeting you in-game

Last edited by Ragnar_Rock on Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Hello and welcome! Great to have you with us Happy

With regards to alts I must admit when I first logged on I thought to myself "We're restricted to 8?!" I have 4 chars set up already (doing standard builds at first then I'll move onto hybrids) and even though I'm focusing on my sorcerer I can't actually see her being a main. But that's one of the beauties of how this game operates, it's your account name that is prominent and how you are recognised in chat/guild.

Anyway, see you in Tamriel!

My screenshots
Mistindantacles

yeah ... the healing dynamics in this game are ... weird. Unlike other games where you have targetted healing, ESO is all about AoE and direction your character is facing. It's been quite a transition, and I have to admit, the first couple times I tried group healing was a horrible, horrible disaster.

I figure with practice I'll get better at it. Or not. In which case tank it is. Happy

Going Places

Welcome!!

Usually I have a lot of alts too, but i'm really going to try to stick to one char for now ^^ So much to do in eso...

Must confess I do have one alt ready to start playing, but she 'll just be my additional bank for now ;-)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blackwatch Community - ESO Forum Index -> Introduction Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: