Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blackwatch Community - ESO Forum Index -> Introduction Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FBHammered
Officer
Going Places

re: FBHammered Introduction (aka Grumbleweed)

Greetings from England!

I'm Graham (but I prefer peeps to just call me 'G'), 36 year old male from the sleepy little city of Lincoln. I've been an avid gamer for as long as I can remember. My first computer was a BBC Micro Model B and we also had an Atari 2600.

That said, I was a very late arrival with regards to MMO's. A house mate introduced me to WoW a few months before Cata released and even though I enjoyed the game I didn't like the community much. Then I stumbled upon EVE about a year ago and have been hooked on that since. I run a tiny mining/industry corp and love it.

I can see myself as being a very active player but I may be on at some unusual times as I have a very diverse sleep pattern and usually only sleep for an hour at a time. 

I have very little PvP experience but I'm very eager to give it a bash in ESO.

I look forward to meeting you all in game!

Ragnar_Rock
Guildmaster
Active Poster

Awesome :) thanks for the introduction, nice meeting you G. Hope you will enjoy it here with us in Blackwatch

Nesara
Going Places

Atari...remembered we had one home when i was little...used to play space invaders alot wink

Nice to meet you G, hope to see you in game soon!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blackwatch Community - ESO Forum Index -> Introduction Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: