Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blackwatch Community - ESO Forum Index -> Introduction Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zhirion
Applicant

re: Zhirion Blackmourn Introduction

Greetings everyone,

I´m not the best at writing introductions about myself so ill use a boring template

Name: Misha (Zhirion)

Marital Status: Married, no kids yet

Hobbies: Martial arts (Krav Maga, MMA), Playing ESO, reading fantasy novels

Game History: Started playing Baldurs Gate back in the day after that I switched to Neverwinter Nights. Joined up with the World of Warcraft happening from start and played it through until Wrath of the Lich King. After Wrath I played it more casual and stopped before the next expansion. Played SWTOR and Neverwinter online until Eso was released. And off course played all the Elder scrolls games in the past.

I describe myself as a casual gamer nowadays. This mostly due to my work and off course because I’m married. I work shifts so I won’t be always on steady times. Being married requires my presence at the side of my wife as well so sometimes when I’m off work I do have to spend some time with her and not with you guys online. 

I like every aspect of the game so far. So if you ever want to do something feel free to poke me and get me to come along for PvE, PVP or RP.

See you in Tamriel!

FBHammered
Officer
Going Places

We've already met in-game but welcome to Blackwatch!

My screenshots
Gadrean
Going Places

Hey Zhirion, look forward to meeting you in game and welcome to Blackwatch. Also keep an eye out for Grumbleweed, he stole my dinner money!

FBHammered
Officer
Going Places

Lies! I redistributed your wealth to save your trouser pockets from the wear and tear of jangling coins. You know I've got your back ;P

My screenshots
Zhirion
Applicant

*Starts to draw himself a treasuremap* *Mumbles to himself need to find a safe place to store all me wealth*

FBHammered wrote:

Lies! I redistributed your wealth to save your trouser pockets from the wear and tear of jangling coins. You know I've got your back ;P

Got my back? My horse "Colin" is starving as I cant afford to feed the poor blighter. He's a shadow of his former self, all skin and bone!

Also because I cant afford to repair my armour I got hit square in the Gooleys today when an over zealous Nord named Colin (ironically) punched straight through my shield.

Although strangely my trouser pockets have never been in such fine nick.

Zhirion
Applicant

Well Gadrean, Ik still have a small bag of oats left. If you need food for your horse? As for the shield can't help you there.

Say, i do not hope that the shady character standing near the gate talking and yelling to his horse was you?

Welcome to Blackwatch!

Ragnar_Rock
Guildmaster
Active Poster

Hey there, sorry that I only welcome you on here now, been a bitch of a week this side. But anywhoo, welcome to Blackwatch :D

Jump to: