Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blackwatch Community - ESO Forum Index -> Introduction Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boneidle
Applicant

re: Boneidle

Hi there so as Zhirion I don't like making written introductions its kinda embarrassing, but here it goes.

Hi I'm Bone would prefer to go by that than my real name as a long standing gamer its a name I answer to much faster.

I'm 32 and been playing games since I was a kid as far back as those awesome rpgs on the commodore 64 where when the game lagged it usually meant taking the cassette out of the reader and winding it up with a pen and starting from the beginning again, oh the good old days.

I have played pretty much every type of game of the time from fps and rpgs to turn based strategy and real time strategy. I played wow for 9 years as what I would consider quite a active raider, raiding from 3 to 5 days a week for 4 or more hours at a time.

But since I moved in with the misses and had a kid gaming took a back seat and I have been looking for a game what I can enjoy while not having to spend so much time to be at the lead of a raid team. That's what I think I have found with ESO, and joining you guys was to have some fun playing in the world as a team of adventurers.

You will find me mostly playing what I would class as my main character Bone Ilde she's a Dunmer Night Blade and will be looking for some friends to run around in veteran with. Her main crafting is leather working so hopefully in time you will be able to ask me to craft that tight leather gear you all wear in private.

I also have a templar who does Blacksmith, Alchemy and Provisioning so if he can help you out with any blacksmithing or food and drinks just let me know.

Anyway hope to see you guys in game and get to know you all and find a team of regulars to go to the local inn after a evening of adventuring and exploration.

Bone

FBHammered
Officer
Going Places

Ah, the good old days of loading from cassettes. Kids today don't know how easy they have it :P

Welcome to Blackwatch!

My screenshots
Zhirion
Applicant

Welcome to Blackwatch! See you ingame!

Hi, are you any relation to Thugs-N-Harmony? In any case welcome to Blackwatch.

Boneidle
Applicant

Errrrr, no I am in no way related to those or do i wish to be in anyway at all

Nesara
Going Places

Welcome!

FBHammered
Officer
Going Places

Gadrean wrote:

Hi, are you any relation to Thugs-N-Harmony? In any case welcome to Blackwatch.

Ha! I had managed to purge all memory of their existence.

My screenshots
Ragnar_Rock
Guildmaster
Active Poster

Hey there, sorry that I only welcome you on here now, been a bitch of a week this side. But anywhoo, welcome to Blackwatch :D

Jump to: